THAT’S right – your chance to nominate for the annual 2018 Australian Shipping & Maritime Industry Awards is fast slipping away from you.
There is but one week left to get your nominations in for a chance to win one of the industry’s most prestigious awards. Nominations close at 0500 on Friday 19 October – act now so you’re not left out in the cold.
You can nominate yourself, your company, or anyone else you think is worthy of such an accolade.
Awards will be announced on Thursday 22 November at the annual gala dinner and ceremony, to be held in the Grand Ballroom at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth.
To nominate, visit: www.dcnawards.com.au
Below is a full list of awards categories available for nomination.
- Environmental or Safety Award
- Excellence in Bulk Logistics or Heavy Lift Handling
- Maritime Services Award
- Seafarers’ Welfare Award
- Port or Terminal of the Year Award
- Supply Chain Innovation & Technology Award
- Women in Shipping & Maritime Logistics Award
- Gender Diversity Award
- Customs Broker of the Year Award
- Freight Forwarder of the Year Award
- Young Achievement Award