SUPPLY chain and software services provider, BluJay Solutions, has announced a partnership with Raven Logistics, a railroad logistics management company.
“Raven partnered with BluJay Solutions with the goal of creating a pathway to complementary logistic applications for ocean and over-the-road freight management,” said Duane Kuzak, president at Raven Logistics.
“BluJay collaborates with other business and technology experts to deliver solutions that accelerate customers’ success, and Raven is very excited to be a strategic partner with them, adding our expertise to one of the largest global trade networks in the industry.”
Customers are tipped to benefit from greater control of their global multi-modal supply chain with single access to one joint TMS.
The integration provides greater visibility, real-time tracking and billing insights, and advanced analytics. Other expected benefits from the partnership include:
- Tariff management for access to optimised rail rates including Rule 11 options
- Optimised routing to reduce dwell times
- Automated railroad waybill capabilities
- Dynamic ETAs and key movement event logic for proactive exception management
- Established working relationships with railroad representatives
- Improved fleet management and rail carrier performance analytics.
“We’re pleased to join forces with Raven – a leader in international railroad logistics management – to provide our mutual customers with the ability to seamlessly manage all modes with greater efficiency and visibility,” said Chris Timmer, BluJay chief revenue officer.
“This partnership is a great example of powering the Frictionless Supply Chain for our customers.”