Every year the National Freight and Supply Chain Strategy Advisory Panel runs a survey to gauge:
- awareness of the action areas,
- whether industry considers governments are working on the right things to deliver results and
- how well industry thinks the actions are progressing.
This year, the panel is also seeking broader industry views on:
- reflections on the Strategy and ongoing lessons learned from COVID
- the burden of unnecessary freight-related regulation
- innovation across the sector and
- community attitudes to freight.
The survey can be accessed here.