HEAVY hitters from across the ports and maritime sector are set to travel to Townsville for the inaugural business and operational ports conference.
Organised by Ports Australia, the event is for people involved in the everyday running and management of ports.
According to Ports Australia, the conference will explore developments regarding the IMO and 2020 low sulphur fuel, labour solutions in the maritime sector, international and Australian dredging and sediment management practices and climate change management.
The event is being held on 26-27 of June.
- Anders Dommestrup (Victorian International Container Terminal)
- Marcus John (TT Club)
- Richard Haward (Gladstone Ports Corporation)
- Ranee Crosby (Port of Townsville)
- Simon Brandi Mortenson (DHI)
- Jason Sprott (Sprott Consulting)
- Paul Doyle (North Queensland Bulk Ports)
- Jill Abel (Australian Cruise Association)
Contact Ports Australia for more information.