Join us on the 10th of November, 2023, for an evening that promises to be a remarkable celebration of innovation, collaboration, and outstanding achievements in the Supply Chain, Logistics, and Transport industries. The Australian Supply Chain and Logistics Awards (ASCLA) Gala Dinner, hosted by the Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA), is a prestigious event that brings together industry professionals, thought leaders, and champions of excellence.
A Night of Excellence and Glamour
Mark your calendar for the 10th of November, and prepare to be part of an unforgettable evening at The Fullerton, Sydney. The ASCL Awards Gala Dinner is not just a gathering; it’s a celebration of the best and brightest in the industry. Whether you’re attending to network, make new connections, or simply revel in the atmosphere of industry excellence, this is an event you won’t want to miss.
- Date: Friday, 10th November
- Time: 6 pm (for pre-dinner drinks & canapés)
- Venue: Grand Ballroom, The Fullerton, Sydney
- Dress Code: Ladies – Cocktail, Gentlemen – Lounge Suit
Celebrating 61 Years of Excellence
The ASCLA Awards have been a beacon of excellence for 61 years, and for the last two decades, the SCLAA has had the honor of hosting these prestigious awards. These accolades are not just the most sought after and recognized in the industry, but they are also the most influential. The ASCLA Awards Gala Dinner serves as a testament to the industry’s resilience, creativity, and unwavering commitment to advancement.
The ASCLA Awards Gala Dinner offers a unique opportunity to:
- Network with Industry Professionals: Connect with like-minded individuals, industry leaders, and innovators who are shaping the future of supply chain and logistics.
- Gain Insights from Movers and Shakers: Hear from industry trailblazers and thought leaders as they share their insights, experiences, and vision for the future.
- Celebrate Excellence: Join us in recognizing and applauding individuals and organizations that have achieved excellence and made remarkable contributions to the industry.
The Rigorous ASCLA Judging Process
The integrity of the ASCLA Awards is upheld through a meticulous and impartial judging process. A panel of expert judges, carefully selected from the industry, evaluates submissions based on the predefined criteria for each category. Each judge assesses entries independently, providing scores and written comments. The Chief Judge then collates and reviews the scores to determine the winners and commendations.
The judging process is characterized by:
- Confidentiality: Judges sign confidentiality agreements, ensuring that all submitted information remains secure and confidential.
- Conflict of Interest: Judges declare any conflicts of interest, and they are excused from judging or reviewing categories where conflicts exist.
- Expert Assessment: Judges leverage their extensive knowledge and experience to evaluate entries in their respective categories.
- Correct Category Allocation: Judges ensure that all entries meet the correct category criteria and, if necessary, reallocate them to the appropriate categories.
- Scores and Comments: Judges provide scores and written comments on all shortlisted entrants and award winners.
The identity of the winners and high commendation awardees is kept strictly confidential until the Commendations and Winners are announced on the night of the ASCLA Awards Gala Dinner. This adds an element of excitement to the event, not just for the winners but also for the judging panel.
Don’t miss your chance to be part of this prestigious event. Join us at the 2023 ASCL Awards Gala Dinner and witness the recognition of excellence, innovation, and collaboration that continue to drive the Supply Chain and Logistics industry forward.
Reserve your tickets now at www.ascla.com.au and prepare for an evening of celebration and inspiration. We look forward to welcoming you on the 10th of November for an unforgettable experience.
The ASCLA recognises our sponsors Malec Transport and Logistics, Interoll, Americold, Gamma Solutions, CoRsafe, nti, BlueYonder, TMX, HDL Insurance Brokers, Wisetech Global, Colin Biggers & Paisley Lawyers, Biarri Commercial Mathematics and Intermodal Australia.